Sunday, April 18, 2021

Doing Weight Losses the Right Way

          weight loss is the single most important objective, weight control is the most

an important outcome of any health intervention.



Weight Loss

So, that’s all I will say about weight, weight loss, and weight loss programs on my blog.
And even in the face of these recent clinical findings of weight loss being attained at
essentially the same caloric intake as a conventional low carb diet, is it really even
possible to claim that all fat loss can be achieved through a ketogenic diet?
My gut tells me not. That being said, I’ll still strive to be as accurate as possible when
it comes to reporting on weight loss results. So, I’ll work to ensure that the quality of
the information I offer is as consistent as possible with the best evidence available. For weight loss efforts, you can use your current weight to determine your desired
weight for weight loss, it is only after weighing, that you can establish your actual weight.