Friday, September 24, 2021

Is it a good way to lose weight by walking for 30 min in the morning?

Is it a good way to lose weight by walking for 30 min in the morning?



Do you have a strict morning routine? Or do you have a decent evening routine, but still don’t feel you are meeting your daily physical activity routine? Or do you find it difficult to stick to your routine over a long period of time due to your family or social schedule?

 

Let me take you through one example; I decided to try my best to exercise during the day, not a miracle worker, but to keep up with my lifestyle changes. By December 2017, I quit my job and decided to start my own web development business, along with a new relationship, a job I hadn’t done before. 


It’s exhausting, it’s difficult to be alone, I had to learn a new lifestyle, I would be extremely content if I could find something enjoyable about everything. So, I decided to set up an evening workout.

 

Sure, exercise is a means to an end. It keeps you feeling good, it keeps you healthy, it helps to feel healthy, overall, it really helps you to live better. But one must also be cautious, I have now become involved in a serious relationship which is now long term, and decided to not work and focus all my energy on being a housewife and housekeeper. But, it is a hard decision to make.

 

You need a hobby or a hobby shouldn’t lead to a life of stress, non-activity, and unhealthy living. What then, becomes my mission, to try and make a change, when it’s not easy or simple, I have to find a balance. When will this become possible?


A friend recommended I try a morning walking session every morning, starting the day with the light and calm, blissful, uplifting, mind-calming, exercise.


Is it a good way to lose weight by walking for 30 min in the morning?


 

Standing and walking

 

I have been researching for some time now and reading the ideal morning exercise on a balance, whether it’s going for an overnight power walk, being read, something I can carry while on the run, walking for 30 mins first thing in the morning, or out and about. It’s really important to do something active first thing in the morning so you can show yourself what happiness feels like on your feet. 


Who wants to wake up in the morning on a beach but feel tired? Also, in the evening you are in the gym, doing crunches and running on top of the weights, feeling extremely fit, but the fact is you can have that at home, you can do nothing but give in to it.

 

Can it help with weight loss?

 

There are many different types of exercise, so how does each one help with your weight loss? I will say, I think morning exercise help with weight loss, I have never really weighed myself, but I feel I am, although unlikely, a 5’2” person, compared to someone like Tom Hanks. 

Morning walks are probably the best way to find out. It’s also important to consider if you have a busy eating schedule, do you want to only drink tea, or coffee, or something else for your main exercise, or are you planning to eat a full breakfast or afternoon snack? Again, I have all of these questions, which I think is why this morning exercise is so important.

 

Walking has a really good cardio capacity compared to running or cycling, we are moving around on our toes and always refreshing our blood which goes directly to the heart. 

I have noticed that my walking sessions are usually mostly for 20 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of dancing, then 20 minutes of swimming, and finishing up with a jog. These ‘waking up’ exercise sessions seem to be my heart pounding so I begin to need to drink and smoke at the same time, it is important that we drink a full breakfast. 

I usually eat my full breakfast once I am just about to get ready for my evening workout and it seems to be my gateway to the next day, or on-day one of exercising. I have found morning exercise to be so successful I have decided to add it into my routine, I think I will love the 20 minutes of exercise that I can do first thing in the morning as well.

 Do you have any tips, suggestions, hacks, or even tips you want to share? Email me, well go. mental health.UK, or come out into my office at no later than 8 am to check you are still dashing off your way to your next session! If we can’t use this assignment to help you pick up your exercise routine, please let me know.

Thank you for reading and always lovely to connect with you in the comments below. Feel free to follow me on all of my platforms and if you liked this essay, please take the time to recommend it to anyone you think might find it.


Learn here for Lose Weight Fast